Friday, May 2, 2008

My research paper.

My topic is global warming in Netherlands. I will discuss about how global warming can be affected in Netherlands and what is the result of global warming. As I investigate relationship between Netherlands and global warming, I find that flooding is major problems in Netherlands.
Thus, I will analyze a factor of flooding in Netherlands.



In fact, global warming is major problem and many people care about it in the world. We already know the fact, but I want to show one specific country. When I just say global warming, it seems to vague. Then, We cannot feel how much global warming is serious directly.
However, If one country is mentioned, we can feel that how much global warming is serious directly. Moreover, my research papers will be helpful to provide information for people who don't recognize or don't care about environment about global warming, such as cause or effect of global warming.
By doing so, I hope that the people begin to know about global warming in Netherlands and I also want that they look for a solution themselves for Netherlands and our neighborhood.

Until now, I just have some articles from websites. I have various articles about global warming in Netherlands. Moreover, I gather some charts and graphs, so it can be helpful to understand how much global warming affects to Netherlands. I don't check books or magazines, however I will add some materials from books.

I want to show how much global warming affect to Netherlands and why global warming is happened. I also want to demonstrate a solution what politicians and scientists in Netherlands are researching. It will be my thesis.

No comments: