Sunday, May 11, 2008

Free Topic.

I'm very happy that I can write whatever I want. Until now, I still feel uncomfortable to use blogs because I have to use computers. Until now, this class focuses on environment. I am learning about environment during I take this class. Frankly speaking, I don't care about environment after I take this class because I have many things what I should care. I have to care my grade, my future, and my ambition for my goal. Actually, I think that other people think like me. Most people recognize a problem of environment, however they cannot do any activities for environment because they need to worry themselves before they think other things.

Do not blame me. It is true. True is sometimes uncomfortable to us. I like Al gore's title of the book, inconvenience truth. Do not pretend to environmentalist. Even if you do not care environment, scientists and politicians care instead of you. Nothing can be changed even if you care environment. This is my thinking, but I'm not mention until now because this blogs assignments is not asking for my personal opinion about environment.

Then, you might say that even if it is true, I can do small things. Yes. I can do small things for environment. However, classmates, tell me frankly. How many time do you spend for caring environment? How many people do recycle everyday? You should care midterm examination or any other assignments for other classes. Do you think you can spend your time for caring environment so much more than your exams? Maybe answer is no. You will say yes. I guess so.
What I should care is my own problems. Global warming is serious problems, but it will be not happening tomorrow. We should our own problem. If we cannot care our own problems, we can not care other problems too. I want to give advice for you. You should care your problem.
After you solve your own problems, you can solve other problem. I'm very selfish, but I'm also pratical and real person. You cannot tell that my thinking is li

you can ignore what I say. You might think my speech is sound of a dog. I don't care. You ignore. I will say.

No comments: