Sunday, May 18, 2008

Evaluation(only one person)

Actually, I could not evaluate Jan Michael becuase he doesn't put his draft and he didn't finished it. So, I chose other classmate,Erlisa Koci who I chose myself.

1. Her thesis: what exactly is global warming? A common definition is the dramatically increasing amount of carbon dioxide which is harming the environment. Sure, this is true, but exactly how is this happening?(global warming)

2.For example, carrots are healthy, but if you eat too much of it you’ll eventually become orange. Yeah laugh, but it’s true. The same applies to carbon dioxide. Since the industrial revolution began in the 1850’s, human processes have caused emissions of this. (first of paragraph in her essay). This is good example because her example is very easy to understand her main point.

3. In fact, I could not find of any parts what was boring because she explained how and why global warming was happening and why ice began to melt. It was interesting because my topic was also about global warming. I got useful information from her.

4.she indicated Al gore's An inconvenient truth documentaryas her resource. but she has not another resource about what she mentioned.

5.No. she didn't have a fictional stroy.

6. In fact, I don't know because my grammer skills is not also good. How can I evaluate other's grammer skills even if I cannot check my grammer myself? however, in my opinion, her grammer is good because I don't feel disturbed because of grammer while I read her papers.

1 comment:

Doctor X said...

Thank you very much for your comments for Erlisa.