Sunday, April 13, 2008

Reflection

Actually, When I took the class in the first time, I wondered what was this class about.
I knew what was ecology course, but I actually didn't understand why I should take the class.
Before I took the class, I didn't think about environment seriously because I was too busy too care of myself. However, the class made me changed so much.

Actually, what I impressed was Al Gore's book and presentation. Al gore researched various materials and reminded importance of environment. Of course, I knew environment was important and I had to protect environment. However, I didn't care so much because I believed that somebody would do that and that was not my job. However, Al gore made me realized why I should concern about environment and what I should do for environment. After I took this class, I realized and understood about environment deeply. Moreover, I could have responsibilities for protection environment. I cared much time how I protect environment. For example, when I drink juice, I'm not throw it away. I try to put bottle to recycle.
As like this, this class taught and reminded me how environment was important in our life.

Moreover, I liked presentation about buddhism because I knew what was role as human beings in this planet. In fact, when I was taking class in school where was located in Korea, I learned about Buddhism. However, I didn't like that because it was too boring to me.I just had to sit all days and took a note what professor talked. However, the presentation made me interested because I could find any interesting materials for me in websites or blogs. I could do anything myself. Moreover, buddhism taught me how I ignored environment and how the planet where I live was essencial to me. Thus, the presentation also provided a lesson to much for me.

Moreover, blogs was helpful to me. At the first time, I hated the blog because I didn't use computers and I didn't want to work on the weekend(sorry, but this was my actual thinking).
However, I realized why professor made me worked for blog. I found blog was interesting after a few days. I could share my thinking with other classmates and I could read what they thought.
I also could give my comment to them and I could share information with them. I could know how many people thought differently. Thus, blog also taught me useful lesson what I should learn as a member of classes. That was my reflection for this class.

No comments: