Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Story of Stuff

In fact, TV or Internet service is essential for people who live in society. Modern society needs to rely on information, thus TV or Internet service is essential things for getting information about the world. Because of this tendency,I have to spend time to watch TV. Recently, I start to watch TV because of my Journalism classes. I usually TV every three weeks and I especially watch the news, such as ABC or Fox. Watching news provides me important information, such as subway systems or weather. Thus, I can know what is happening in the community.

I use Internet service more than TV. As a student, I need to research somethings for classes. Thus, I spend most of my time for surfing the website almost all days. For example, searching Internet sites takes time more than four hours. On the weekend, I even spend my time more than seven hours for researching websites. However, I have enough time for communicating with others, such as family members or friends. Sometimes, I can discuss about topic in the websites with my friends family members, so Internet is good method for providing topic to our family.

Actually, I think that people can spend their leisure time with their own ways. Some people prefer to spend their time with their family or friends. In my personal opinion, leisure time should be enjoyable to myself and I have to use leisure time properly whatever I want.
Moreover, I don't think that people should spend their leisure time uselessly. During the leisure time, we can do a lot of things what I always cannot do. In my case, I can read books and I can play sports in the park. These things cannot make it daily time because I have to take classes in school. Thus, when I make a plan, I make priorities list becuase I can do more activities what I want. Of course, I cannot match my leisure time schedule based on my priorities, however, I think that I spend my leisure time well. I can take a break and I can make refresh myself.
If I can do what I want, I think I spend useful leisure time. That's my way what I define about leisure time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend, my name is Dat and I come from Viet Nam (Sài Gòn). I found that your blog has many happy time.
To me, I want make my blog as a funny blog. I collect many happy, funny... pictures.
I would like to make friend with you. Hope here from you by email: datlago@yahoo.com and my blog: http://360.yahoo.com/datlago
Nice to see you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, "hear from you"; not "here from you" ^_^